Natural Building, by Samma & Mayumi


January 12, 2020




Mrs. Robin Crusoe, a famous actress, has donated over $1,000,000 to the NBA (Natural Building Association), to the NTMGA (Natural Tree Manipulation Growth Association), and to the TREE (Tree Revolution Elder Engineering). Mrs. Robertson has decided to make a natural house and live there most of the time to be with nature. It will take time for the tree to get shaped and for the grass to grow in between the vines so that the roof will be woven together thoroughly.


Three dozen fruit trees will be planted around her home in Southwest Portland to provide additional shade, which she estimates will reduce air conditioning demands by up to 50%. By cutting down the energy demand for cooling our houses, we reduce carbon dioxide and other pollution from power plants, which in turn reduces global warming. Mrs. Crusoe plans to grow her backyard orchard and garden on her .25 acres by using permaculture principles, so that apple trees and other plants can provide her and the birds with everything they need to survive. 


Mrs. Crusoe has been tweeting photos of the construction project, and she has caught the attention of several high-profile celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Usher, and Macklemore who have stated that they are interested in building the same type of houses for themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and whimsical! I'd love to live in such a place. What's the hope of making the construction of such an efficient home affordable for the every-day homeowner in addition to the pop superstars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am very impressed by this idea, thouroghly presented as well, I like it. I just came from science class and my teacher said that in the future Earth might run out of oxygen. Scary huh? I will be sure to build my house in this style in the future, I like the visual aspect as well as the property of making our Earth a cleaner place. I guess I will just have to wait a few years so that the plants grow together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my names is Spencer I am from Punahou School and I think this is a great idea and that more people should do it. I also like the idea of celebrities doing it because if famous people do it then it will have a bigger impact and everyday people will want to do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Spencer,
    Thank you, I am so happy that you think so.
    From Samma

    ReplyDelete